If you’re using a free gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, etc email account for your business, chances are, your email looks something like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
But how long until you want your business email, which is attached to your name and your company, to look a bit more professional? Your business is gaining traction and you have a reputation to uphold.
Perhaps a little uniformity is in order for you and your team members:
Did you know consumers are 9x more likely to do business with a company that uses a true business email address than companies that do not? It’s clean, it’s professional, and it shows you treat your business like a business.
G Suite includes excellent business versions of not only your Gmail, but also all apps within G Suite. This includes:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Google Sites
- Google Drive
- Google Drawings
- Google Voice
- Google Maps
- And so much more!
G Suite Basic is ONLY $6 a month. That’s less than a Netflix or Apple Music Subscription, about 2 cents per day.
10 Reasons to make the switch
Group Email Addresses
- Create groups within your g suite to route to multiple people or a customer service system for no additional cost, making communication quick and easy across the board.
- Your company owns all of the email accounts, not the employees
- This helps with both security and privacy. When an employee starts the company, you create an email account for them to use and upon them leaving the company, the data inside the account is all YOURS. You can automatically change someone’s password and have access to all email history.
- Using the same premise as email, any docs, sheets, slides, forms, sites within your domain are owned by your company, NOT the employee
- If you decided to part ways with an employee, you would have unlimited access to their business files that were saved into the Google Drive as a storage location.
A Company Branded User Experience
- Your company logo can be applied at the top screen within all of G Suite, creating a business workflow that is uniform and creates the vibe of an established company
Heightened Security with 2 Step Verification
- 2 Step is an extra layer of security that you can enforce on all users
- This is an optional feature but if it is turned on, a login from any new device will prompt an extra security code, either by email or text so if an unauthorized entity were trying to get in to your files, it would be very difficult to bypass
- With your G suite subscription you get 24/7 phone, email and chat customer support from Google. The customer service is white glove, no matter what price tier.
- If your business is growing and thriving, eventually you are going to want to get a CRM system to track your sales leads, prospects, customers, etc.
- All of the Google Apps like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Calendar, and Drive can all be integrated with PipeDrive, Salesforce, PandaDocs and a myriad of other add ons to make business flow smoothly.
All Kinds of File Storage
- Default Storage for free gmail accounts is 15GB. G Suite Basic is 30GB per user and G Suite Business is Unlimited
- G Suite Business also includes Shared Drives (Formally Team Drives) where you can add any related files to a created Shared Drive, add specific team members to it so only they can access (from any device at any time) those same files. Giving your more organization and privacy in your company
- For any user inside the company domain, many email aliases can be created for each one.
- For instance say your email is firstname.lastname@example.org you could create an alias for that same account labeled email@example.com, that way you don’t have to set up a totally new email account than mess with all of the forwarding. So any time a person emails firstname.lastname@example.org, it automatically goes to your email!
- You can also have aliases from multiple domains, as long as you own said domains. Ex: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is WAY easier to share documents with your team everyone is under the same G Suite account.
- Documents save automatically with every change that is made so you don’t have to worry about manually saving or forgetting to save something. You can also say goodbye to multiple copies simply because the documents autosave. This helps you share up to date docs with only the click of a button and adding a team member’s name for them to access
- You can also set access levels. Send a document to a team member, allowing them to either view it, comment on it, or edit it completely
Are you ready to upgrade your email experience? Fill out the contact form below!
Get in Touch
Questions? Ready to schedule your free discovery session? Fill out the contact form and we’ll be in touch!