Google has long been a household name. In fact, the average consumer is likely already familiar with their cloud-based applications like Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos. Sometimes, though, it’s easy for businesses to overlook these tools when they’re used to the systems that were already in place, like Microsoft Office and Outlook. Switching platforms can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Especially when the change can lead to a decrease in IT expenses and an increase in productivity. Want to know more? Check out our list of 10+ reasons to switch to G Suite:
- Custom Domain – When you first start your business, it’s common to create a generic business email address like firstname.lastname@example.org. But as your business grows and your team expands, you’ll need an email address that is more professional and custom. With G Suite, you can link your custom domain to create a email@example.com address.
- Domain Aliases – Running multiple businesses? Or maybe you’ve rebranded and want to use your new domain without losing your old one. Whatever the case, managing multiple domains is a breeze with the ability to set up domain aliases that allow a one-stop shop for setup and management without paying for additional licenses.
- Decreased Downtime – Google’s servers are the most powerful and secure around. With virtually no glitches, you’ll almost always have access to your files and get to skip out on routine maintenance most platforms require. In fact, as a G Suite customer, you’re guaranteed a 99.9% uptime.
- Mobile Access – All of your files being saved in one place makes managing your documents on several devices easy as ever. Work on your computer at the office and pick up where you left off on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop at home. No need for clunky remote software or costly VPN’s.
- Data Backup – Your files are stored in the cloud, eliminating the worry of losing your files in the event your hardware goes down. New computer? Simply sign into your G Suite account & they’re there waiting for you.
- Advanced Security – With advanced security features, there are endless possibilities and customizable settings to fit you and your business’ needs. Google is constantly investing in the most secure technology so you can rest assured that your data is safe and sound.
- 24/7 Support – Having a rare problem with your Gmail? Can’t quite figure out a tool in Sheets? With Google’s 24/7 Support, you have access to phone and email support to assist you during any late meetings, long days, or weekend work.
- Endless Applications – G Suite provides you with applications on applications on applications. To name a few: Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Hangout, Google Slides, Google Contacts. Don’t see what you need? There’s an App Maker for that.
- Collaborate with your Team – Have a team project with a strict deadline? Work together in one place from different locations with sharable documents, slides, sheets, and more. This allows live editing so everyone is up-to-speed with progress while avoiding twenty versions of a single document.
- Spam Filtering – Gmail allows less than 0.1% of Spam to get through to your inbox, while also blocking malware with real-time scanning of email attachments, ensuring you receive safe and appropriate material.
- Increased Storage Space – G Suite users receive double in storage, having access to 30GB of storage over the 15GB personal users have. And with files started in G Suite apps not counting toward your storage total, you’ll have plenty of space to save. If not, you can opt for unlimited storage for just $5 more per user, per month.
- Work Offline – WiFi being fidgety? Going on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere? G Suite allows you to download your files directly to your device so you can edit offline. Once you reach civilization again, all changes will be synced with the Cloud.
G Suite has helped millions of business users reach optimum efficiency. With unmatched capabilities and convenience that tops all else, the answer is simple when considering your business’ platform for work. Want to know more? Start your free 14-day trial or