Turn blocks of time on your calendar into appointment slots that others can book.
Booked appointments appear on your calendar so you know who you’re meeting and when.
- Set up weekly office hours that clients can schedule online
- Let team members book one-on-one meetings with you.
- Running a service? Add a calendar with your appointment slots to your website so potential customers can schedule time with you.
- Open Google Calendar and in your calendar grid, click an empty time slot and click Appointment slots.
- (Optional) If you want to create your appointment slot on another calendar, at the bottom next to your name, click the Down arrow and select the calendar.
- Add a title and choose a date and time.
- Select the number of slots and the duration of each appointment.
- (Optional) If you want to add more details to your appointment slot, click More options and add your information.
- Click .
Your appointment block shows as a single event on your calendar, with a grid symbol in the top-left corner. As people book appointments, they’ll appear as regular events overlapping the appointment block.